JSPC is a multidisciplinary litigation law firm based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Our main focus is on expeditious, prompt, effective and firm delivery of legal services to our clients.
We get involved in many legal matters, including emergency civil, insurance, criminal, immigration, family, employment, estates litigation, tax litigation, bankruptcy litigation , human rights, and administrative tribunals/government/regulatory proceedings and disputes.
Once retained, our firm handles all applications, submissions, claims, investigations, hearings, motions, injunctions, trials and appeals in all matters, within the scope of the retainer.
We further get involved in expedited medical, financial, forensic and other expert evidence reviews, pursuant to the terms of the retainer.
In most cases, we are retained on a flat fee basis. Initial consultation is always free, and we do not charge on per hourly basis, unless agreed otherwise.
We believe in the following basic elements and philosophy of practice of law:
- A lawyer shall be competent, efficient and prompt in representing his or her client.
- A client is entitled to receive a proper legal advice and be represented by a professional who can advise on a proper legal strategy, once retained.
- A client shall not be prejudiced by his own retained counsel and shall be able to trust his or her legal advice.
- A client shall not be chasing his or her own retained lawyer and be able to have an access to his counsel in an expeditious and reasonable manner.
- Use of technology shall be fully promoted to ensure efficiency of communication and access to clients' files.
- A client shall be entitled to provide written instructions to his or her lawyer, and the lawyer should listen to his or her client, and seek written instructions. Proper feedback to the client shall be provided on his or her matter, once retained.
- A lawyer shall always remember that he or she plays a very
important role in the community and in the delivery of access to
and most importantly:
- A lawyer shall be professional and respectful to all parties while acting in a firm, rigorous and effective manner.